WHOLESALE & RETAIL TRADE OF COSMETICS
PROTOGENOUS 48, 54351, THESSALONIKI
Tax Identification Number: 801154062 – Tax Office: IN THESSALONIKI
TEL .: 6974048866
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- ● Personal identification information [name, home address, e-mail address, (landline / mobile) phone number, TIN. (optional, for invoicing)]
How we collect your data
You provide us with most of the data we collect immediately. Data collection and processing is also performed:
- ● When you register online or when placing an order for any of our products or services.
- ● When you voluntarily complete the quiz, which appears on our website.
- ● When you inform us via e-mail.
- ● When using or viewing the website, through the browser cookies.
How we use your data
We use your data to:
- We process your order and manage your account.
- To send you e-mails with special offers for our other products and services, which we consider to your liking.
- Especially for the TIN, in order to issue the corresponding invoice.
With your consent, Cosmogent will share your data with partner companies, so that they can send you offers for their own products and services.
When Cosmogent processes your order, it can send your data to credit institutions, as well as use the information from the survey results, to avoid fraudulent purchases.
Duration of data storage
Cosmogent stores your personal data for six (6) months. After this period, the data is deleted automatically.
Promotion of products
Our company wishes to send you information about our products and services, which we consider to your liking, as well as about the products and services of the partner companies.
If you have agreed to the product promotion, you can always opt out at a later date.
You have the right to request Cosmogent to stop contacting you to promote its products.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for product promotion, click here.
What are your rights regarding the protection of your data
Cosmogent wishes to ensure that you are fully aware of all your rights regarding the protection of your personal data. Each user is entitled to the following:
- Right of access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Cosmogent. You may incur a small cost for this service.
- Right of correction: You have the right to ask Cosmogent to correct information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask Cosmogent to fill in any information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to delete: You have the right to ask Cosmogent to delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restricted processing right: You have the right to ask Cosmogent to limit the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right of objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Cosmogent, under certain conditions.
- Data transfer right: You have the right to ask Cosmogent to transfer your data to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you want to submit an application, we are obliged to respond to you within one (1) month from the submission. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us:
By e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files, which are installed on your computer to collect information about your internet connections and your behavior as a visitor to individual websites. When you visit our website, we may collect information automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other sites
Το www.cosmogent.com περιέχει links σε άλλους ιστότοπους. Η πολιτική απορρήτου μας εφαρμόζεται μόνο στον δικό μας ιστότοπο, οπότε άμα πατήσετε κάποιον σύνδεσμο σε άλλο ιστότοπο, θα πρέπει να διαβάσετε την πολιτική απορρήτου του τελευταίου.
- Via e-mail to: